As a health coach my two most important things are:
1. I identify the most important unhealthy behavioral patterns, and find a realistic path to fix the issue. => Set goals and create the tasks to achieve the goal(s).
2. I teach how to develop healthy habits that have the biggest impact on health depending on the goals. I call this the Biggest Impact Model.
- Worked at a pharma company ~5 years.
- Cured my asthma at the age of 23.
- Creator of Habinator Health Coach platform.
- Studies in Sports Medicine.
- Head Coach, ETV Hamburg, 1. BL Floorball (2015-2018).
- Worked as an IT consultant in StopDia project.
- Active participant in Germany biggest health study (NAKO) for chronic diseases.
- Coaching since 2012, customers from Finland, Germany, and US.
- Host of Hamburg Personal Development & Coaching Club and Coaching & Beyond Meetups.
- ELMO certified health and fitness coach.
The Goal of a Coach is to make Himself Useless.
- Less is more - quality over quantity.
- I live by what I preach - why should anyone take health advice from unhealthy people?
- Actions count more than words.